1. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months, and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat up one cup of coffee.
2. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
3. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out of the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
4. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
5. On average, people fear spiders more they they do death.
6. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
7.The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight.
8. Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
9. Starfish don’t have brains.
10. The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field.