Before the outbreak of Second World War socialist phenomena was purely a Russian issue only being practiced by only United Soviet Union. But after the Second World War the socialist ideology began to spread in every part of the World.
1. Spread of socialism in East Europe: The Second World War enabled Russia to spread the socialist ideology in the eastern European nations, because Russia was among the victor country that had been occupied by Nazi. German she began to spread and plant socialist ideology. Country like Poland East Germany, Hungary Czechoslovakia Bulgaria.
2. The occurrence of the socialist revolution: In other parts of the world like in China in Cuba and in Chile, was a great contribution to the rise of world socialism, such revolution brought awareness among the world reputation and later alone became model for other countries both in Africa and Russia to adopt the socialist ideology after realizing the capitalism and imperialism are dangerous for world peace thus the adaptation of socialism and triumph of socialism.
3. Intensification of anti-colonial struggle: In the colonization of the both Africa and Asia, that intensified during the aftermath of world war two many anti-colonial anti-struggle adopted the socialist ideologist as the best mean of getting rid of colonial occupation, for instance Angola, Tanganyika, Mozambique and many other countries adopted Socialist ideology to fight colonialism in their nations.
4. The rise of the USSR: As a leading world Super Power after world war two. It should be noted that the aftermath of the world war two made USA and USSR to become a leading blocs in the world, USSR used her world influence, her military supremacy and veto power of UN to spread and support socialist Ideologies in the world, this influence made the socialism to become triumph in the world.
5. The rise of Cold war: The Second World War led to the rise of Cold war between the socialist block led by the USSR and the capitalist block led by USA. The cold war was the competition between these two blocks to win influence and domination to the world. Russia used this cold war to support many military campaigns to the capitalist nation in Africa, Europe and Asia which led to the further spread of socialist ideology.
6. Mechanism used by the soviet union: These includes training revolutionaries in the soviet union, provision scholars and provision of military support and financial support especially after the second world war made many third world nations to rely on socialist ideology and practicing of socialism in their nations for instance in Tanzania, Zambia, Angola among others.7. Development and internationalizing: The theory scientific socialism called for unity and solidarity among workers and provision in the world and launch war against the evil of capitalist. Through such campaigns the world class consciousness was developed in every corner of the world. The communist international movements were developed with the role of popularizing world socialism.
THESE NOTES HAVE BEEN PREPARED BY
TEACHER SOSPETER THOMAS famously known as MWL SOS
PHONE NO: +255753008862,+255655006288,
LOCATED: EMARX TRAINING CENTER, SABA SABA, DODOMA.